Don’t wait until December to start getting all that you can from Maximise, get started right away by:
1. Setting goals for what you want to get from Maximise. e.g. make 15 new quality contacts or learn as much as possible about digital marketing. Setting goals will help you get all that you can from the conference and give you a focus while you are there.
2. Prepare branded materials so that you have something quality to give away as you network. Be memorable, not boring – spend a little extra on professional design or quality merchandise to really stand out head and shoulders above the rest. Get great discounts on design and print from our conference partners.
3. Introduce yourself to delegates who have already booked in – you can chat, engage and connect in the Facebook event page giving you an opportunity to start networking before you even get to the venue.
4. Use hashtag #MaximiseConference to tweet about your excitement to get there and also use it to find others tweeting about it and connect with them. These connections can make you feel more at ease once at the event as you will already have contacts to meet up with and things to talk about.
5. Join as an affiliate and enjoy being paid 20% for simply sharing your excitement. The conference is always a great success because of people just like you who take time to invite others.
Do you have any tips for getting more from your business shows and conference – we would love to hear from you, please share your thoughts in a comment below.